Saturday 23 October 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes you don't realize what you've got
Until it all goes away

Sometimes you make a big mistake
Then realize the price you'll have to pay

Sometimes playing 'God' makes it all better
Knowing you will only bring hurt and pain

Sometimes you give up too soon
Cause you feel there will always be a second chance

Sometimes you've gotta just try
And learn the steps to life's sweet dance

Sometimes I just want to tell you
I want you back so bad

Sometimes I almost do tell you
Then I realize it would make everyone else mad

Sometimes I wonder why
I can't be happy with what's given to me

Sometimes I'm overwhelmed with love from another
But deep down inside I know we're really meant to be

Sometimes I begin to wonder
Just what it is I should do

Sometimes all I want
Is to be me sometimes


Telly Morris
Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 21:28HRS

2 comments:

  1. and sometimes i wonder how it is you studied science to begin with :)
    You have a natural talent with words Voodoo Child

    ReplyDelete
  2. For what its worth you helped inspire all of this

    ReplyDelete